Outdoor magic and play! This 4 BR, 3 FB, 1 HB house is perfect for social distancing and boasts a gorgeous pool with sliding board and an incredible expanse of usable yard in front and back! There are so many areas where you can garden, have fun on the playset or enjoy life sipping hot chocolate by the fire pit. The amazing pool comes with a slide and plenty of space to set up a grill and lounge chairs; plenty of room for six foot distancing! You can soak your problems away while you relax or have amazing pool parties that your friends will never forget. A large deck overlooks a beautiful, and fantastic in-ground pool! The back yard is vast, and offers privacy; the yard borders a natural wooded area making it the perfect spot to unwind or get away. The yard is mostly flat and surrounded by lovely trees; you will never want to leave the house! If you enjoy entertaining, this house is perfect for you! The view of the main entrance is a quiet wooded area ideal for exploration. The inviting living room features a stunning wood burning fireplace that will keep you warm during winter. Hardwood floors abound throughout most of the house. The charming eat-in kitchen includes sublime granite counters and stainless steel appliances, the kitchen has brushed nickel finishes, and the drawers have English dovetail joints. This home has a den that can be turned into a home office or a place to do homework while learning virtually. A conveniently located half bath across from the laundry room completes the main level. Upstairs, you will find four bedrooms and two full bathrooms. The primary bedroom is extra spacious, serene, and abundant in natural light, featuring its own full bathroom! There are three other bedrooms in the upper level; they all offer plenty of space and gleaming hardwood floors. A second full bath offers privacy for your guests who decide to stay the night. The basement enjoys a sizable family room that boasts a second fireplace which is a pellet stove. The lower level also offers plenty of storage space and a full bathroom. The two-car attached garage has a 10' 6"? tall ceiling and can accommodate a car lift. This amazing home is only minutes away from John Downs Memorial Park and Lakeshore Plaza, which offers multiple stores and restaurants for your convenience. Intercom is as is. Voluntary community association fee of $50 per year.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
Brick, Brick Front, Brick Veneer, Vinyl Siding
2,428 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
LAKE SHORE ELEMENTARY AT CHESAPEAKE BAY
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer, Water Dispenser, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil, Wood. Heat Pump, Stove, Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Walkout, Workshop
- Double Pane, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 2. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Lighted, Private.
- Brick, Vinyl, Brick Trim/Veneer
- Deck, Patio, Porch, Roof Deck
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Rear, Vinyl, Other
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Playground, Street Lights.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price